Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Let's See Where This Goes

Well, I 'spose sometimes you just gotta close your eyes and take the plunge. Welcome to my own little corner of the virtual world, where I'll ramble on about baseball, food, tv, movies, music, and whatever else rattles around my brain.

As for the baseball part, way back in the day, I used to write a weekly column for my old fantasy baseball league called T.W.I.B. Notes, and I miss doing that. So part of my need to write here comes from that column, and since Saturday is that magical day when "pitchers and catchers report," I figure now's the time to start warming up.

Everything else will just sort of trickle into place, depending on what I cook, where I eat, what I watch, or what I listen to. So thanks for stopping by, and let's see where this goes . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment